Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Logging Off. . .

Today is my B-day, so I am taking the day off and playing catch up on our Haiti Blog. We have been home about 6 weeks, I am amazed, delighted and disgusted all at the same time at how we have just slid back into life here. 
After I finish some much needed posts I will no longer be writing on this blog. We have some foster children in our home now and I need to be careful about posting with them, so I will go back to writing on our private blog. For those who would like an invite, please e-mail me at whitney.henwood@gmail.com.
the whole group in Breckenridge
The big kids on their first day.

Can you believe these 3 go to school?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics of the kids at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates - I'm glad you were able to finish up the blog. I hope you manage to get it printed as a great journal/reminder of the things you went through and learned! (blog to print is a good website). I have learned a lot through you and your writing here. God bless.

    ReplyDelete