Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Class Notes

Dear Class-

I am so excited I can be back in Haiti even thought I miss you guys already. It feels a lot like home here. Even through it does not feel as much as Colorado. I’m excited to get started with school here and I am really excited for when it ends to see you guys. I am so happy I can be back here, because I like it here. This week we have not done very much because we have only been here for a few days. We went to the orphanage and we went swimming at a pool.


On the way here we went to NY, we got to stay for ½ day. We went to the worlds biggest Toys r Us. It probably had like 5 floors. And there was a ferris wheel in the middle I got lost in there and could not believe how many toys there were. We went to a big M&M place, they had all flavors of M&M’s in all colors. They even had a big one with strawberry in it. Then we went to a Hershey place.

The pictures I sent are from me in NY in front of the police department, me acting like Steve Urkle at the zoo with all my cousins (what a nerd), my puppy with her "baby", and my brothers learning to swim.


I really miss you guys and am excited to come back in about 3 months.


Sincerely-

Houdini

Dear Class-


I miss you so much. We went to NY and we went into a lot of stores. There was a giant Toys R Us. I wish you could be with me. We got back to Haiti and we are about to start school. We went to a pool. And we went to church. I am really happy to be in Haiti. Because there is a lot of fun things. We went to the orphanage, so that was really fun. The kids barely remembered us since we were gone so long. They were very happy to see us. I was VERY happy to see them. We brought our dog Roxy. She is a Rottweiler, she is so cute.

The pictures are of me at the American Girl Doll store, at the zoo with all my cousins, me holding my new little cousin Isaac, and me with most of the babies from the orphanage.


I was really happy I got to see you.


Good Bye-

IS

Dear Class-

I miss you. I am back in Haiti, we went to the orphanage. On the way here we went to NY we went to the candy store and you can make a tool box or a bucket out of chocolate. My cat has grown a lot and my dog is getting skinnier.

Good bye-

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment