Monday, April 23, 2012

Class Notes

Dear Class-
How are you? What have you been doing since I left? I really miss you. And am excited to come back. This week I have been learning Michael Jackson moves.I'll keep them for a surprice you for when we have facetime. This week we started our feeding clinic. It was really good and we even got to have some beans and rice with them. Then they played music ad I danced the hula with an old man (don't ask). And I shook his hand and his fingers didn't bend. It made me feel happy to be there. I really miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.
Sincerely
CT

Dear Class-
I miss you so much. I am having a grate time heir. I wish you were heir. We did a feeding clinic yesterday. That was so fun. I got to put the medisin on. I fed a little girl. She was 3 years old. Johnny our guard and his daughter came too. My bishops wife came, Roselie and her sister came and my whole family, it was a lot of people in the car. The kids at the feeding clnic were really hungry, cuz they ate very quick. It took an hour for them to get there. We waited and waited and then Johnny told them a spirital message. And then they ate. I ate some of the food too, it was very good. It was rice and sauce pwa. 
I go swimming a lot heir. I will see you in 3 months. 
Love, IS



Ms. Lee-
Hi! I miss you. I want to come back. 
We started a feeding clinic. We served rice and beans. The kids liked it. I saw a kid as fat as Mom who had worms in her belly. (Does he seriously expect me to transcribe this?) I ate the food, it was good. It was an hour away. 
Bye Bye-
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment