Friday, July 27, 2012

A few of my Favorite Things

I can not believe we have been home over two weeks! 
We were able to drive to our family reunion last week and Justin did all the driving on the way there so that I could organize all of our Haiti pictures. 
Here are some that I found that I wanted to remember. 

Don't know why but I love this look
 Silly Cat

So on "packing day" one of our suitcases went missing from upstairs where I was packing. After looking for quite a while I finally found it in the pile of already packed suitcases downstairs.
Check out what was in it. Both of the boys dee dee's  (special blankets) and a play hammer.
Because if you are BJ and BT all you need to move home is your hammer and your dee dee. 
Then you have to drag the suitcase downstairs yourself to make sure it gets home! 

This is a rock that we pass all the time, it is carved into a face.  The kids call it the Santa rock or the SF face.
My favorite game, the only "game" besides soccer I have seen kids playing here.
This child has the plastic rim from a 5 gallon bucket pulled off and he is using a bent piece or wire to roll it down the street. The object is to keep it upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment