Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Saying good-bye

Last night Rachel invited us for a wonderful Lasagna dinner. We were able to take some time is saying our good-byes to the babies.
It was really hard. I don't think I realized how attached I feel to these little people. 
I will miss them like crazy!
But, feel such peace in knowing they are well cared for now and they are going to wonderful families. 

The Boys- All with new haircuts. When we came only three of these guys were walking. Now all but one are walking all over!

The Girls- Love these lil' ladies so much!

The whole group as we were leaving, just sitting on the steps looking as sad as we were feeling. 


1 comment:

  1. Isn't Rachel's lasagna amazing?! She made it for my birthday last November and I can honestly say it is the best lasagna I have ever tasted! I never thought the best Italian food I've eaten would be served in Haiti ;)

    The kids don't look impressed with your leaving at all.

    ReplyDelete