Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Feeling Guilty

I am starting to feel super guilty about these two.
I am not taking the cat home. Period, end of story. Sometimes I start to feel really bad and then I go where her liter box is kept and get over it. Then I go see her sleeping with TJ and the guilt starts over.
Roxy on the other hand. . .This is a bad situation. It turns out America does not like Rottweiler’s. Our home insurance literally does not cover you if you have one, some camp and hiking places will not allow them. And I am not sure if our HOA will allow her or not. I happen to believe that there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. I also happen to believe that we should not judge things by the coat they wear but, by how they act. And we LOVE our puppy, she is a good girl. That being said the very sad decision was made that she will not be coming home with us. The silver lining is that I have a good friend here who is a dog person, she has 5 already. She has offered to keep Roxy and I am sure Roxy will be very happy. 

Any dog who could get this dog hating boy to lay on you is a good dog.

I am feeling so guilty about the whole situation I even let her up on the couch.

TJ and Kinley, this is where she sleeps most nights, much to my disgust. 
Although as far as cats go she is pretty cool, here she is in the "barbie wire" as BJ likes to call it. 

2 comments:

  1. How sad! Wish you could take them both home. I know the kids will miss them dearly. -Auntie Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry!! Don't worry, Kayleen's pup will be so awesome. I know Roxy can't be replaced, but she sure will help fill a void!!

    ReplyDelete