Friday, July 6, 2012

In Another Life

When we were driving home from the feeding clinic last week, we came upon this little girl. 
She was running in front of our car without a care in the world.
She was only wearing underwear and had what appeared to be a very mild case of cerebral palsy.
We drove up next to her and gave her some of the suckers we keep in the glove box just for these types of situations. 
It because apparent at that time that she was challenged not only physically but mentally too. 
It made me think of my little SF. 
And I said a prayer of thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You God, for sending me my sweet baby in the US, thank you for giving me the means to provide for her mentally, physically and emotionally.
And please bless the mother who is trying to care for this one without the means she needs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment