Monday, July 2, 2012

Angles Among Us

My camera has a hard time with the color disparity of my subjects.
Most of our children are really white. It does not help that both Mom and Dad are practically albino.
Also does not help that Haitians are probably the darkest skin people I have seen.
Below are some pictures taken from the feeding clinic to illustrate my point.
I promise these picture have not been enhanced in anyway, only cropped.
I think it is fitting that they were all taken at the feeding clinic. As we have had such great opportunities to serve there and I really think my kidos look like angels there. 

BJ among his friends

BT bringing food to some of the kids

I like this one of IS in the background, handing out vitamins.
CT eating with his friends. Notice he is the only one with his food on the floor, very culturally taboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment