Friday, May 4, 2012

The Beach

This last week we had the chance to go to the beach, twice. We met this amazing couple, post to follow I promise, who run a Creche out near the beach. I can't wait to share pictures. 
CT "caught" a jelly fish. We have a " bug hospital" at our home. I was just waiting for them to ask to start an "aquatic stinging menace hospital".
 SF and BJ building in the sand.
 This girl has so much fun in the water. And I have to say she is quite the little swimmer. This week I put her on the water tubes and she was off. She was swimming all around the pool and trying to sneak off on her own much to the Haitians dismay. 

This one is for you Grandma. Grandma Diane made these adorable shirts for the boys. 

1 comment:

  1. The "babies" are getting so big...love those kids, all six of them! Can't wait to be getting pics like that on the beach soon! Wish my kids were playing with yours though!

    ReplyDelete