Monday, May 7, 2012

Class Notes

Dear class how are you? What have you been doing? I really miss you. This week we went to the beach. I saw like 50 jelly fish I took a picture of one. And then we went to the feeding clinic. There food is REALLY good. The beans and rice is so crezy good. We touched the jelly fish. Then when we were about to leave I saw some tadpoles. They were really cool. When they grow up were going to sell them to a local pet store. Ill show you a picture of them there really cool. Then we went to TIC (abrevation for TJ, IS, CT) I climbed in a tree above a waterfall.then we went to a orphanage called a crush. There was a babby how had I desease that made her head tice thesize of ours. then there is a picture of Nathan my friend here holding a Docter pepper in his hand. I really miss you.

                                            Sincerely,

                                                  The funkey monkey


Dear Class-
I miss you so much. We went to the beach. We are going to get a baby today and my Mom is going to watch her. Her name is Hana. She is verry little. We went to the feeding clenic yesterday. We went on a big hike it was so fun. I went by a water fall. 
Love, IS

Ms. Lee-

Hi guys! How are you doing? I miss you. 
The picture is of a jelly fish that CT caught and Dad found. We were at the beach. I almost ran into a jelly fish, and it was swimming towards me and it hit the tube I was riding in. Those jelly fishes don't sting. I got to touch one. 
Another picture is of tadpoles, people were surrounding us and we got to catch some and they are at my house and my Nana and Grandpa are coming here. The tadpoles are going to turn into frogs and we are going to sell some to Mr.Medor. Mr.Medor is a vet.
The other picture was me up in a tree on our hike by a waterfall. Our hike was at TIC. TIC is a place where we got our water for the tadpoles. We hike there a lot. I love it. It is my best friend. I have a raccoon hat that I always wear there. 
Another picture was a sick baby it was so skinny because his Mom drank alcohol when he was in her tummy. I touched it and I holded it. 
Kinley is my cat and I love her. That is me sleeping in my mosquito net.
The other picture is of goats hanging off the side of the truck, they were alive and they were pooping. 
Bye Bye-
TJ


No comments:

Post a Comment