Sunday, May 20, 2012

Waterfall

Here is our family at the Waterfalls that were just outside of Port-Salut. We had read about them on a website and are so glad that we decided to go check them out. 
Check out this view, does it get any better than this? This was one of those "Haiti is beautiful" moments. 
CT jumping off the waterfall. Quote from CT "When Rachel was jumping off I was so scared for her and when I jumped off it felt so magical, it felt like you were jumping off Mt. Everest and then you hit the water and it knocked the senses back into you. It was the best thing I have done in Haiti."
Even the little boys got into it running to the water and laying themselves down.
One problem is that it was down a steep, slippery hill. Not to worry there were plenty of Haitians around to carry our children. It was all I could do to still breath as I walked up the hill, but this guy ran up barefoot with two of my kids. Thank you Haiti for making such strong men!

2 comments: