Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Class Notes

(Sorry, we lost power on Monday and just got it back tonight so I am late posting and I can not find Tates note)

Dear Class-
How are you? What have you been doing? I have done a ton as usual. And guess what I got my own email address so now you can send it to Callumthenwood. That kinda looks weird callum the nwood. whats a nwood? A piece of wood with an n engraved in it. Alright enough bliber jabber. This week we went to the beach and I got bit by…………………a…red spider! Then I played volley ball and made this awesome save where the ball was bound to go out of bounds. Then we did the feeding clinic and we got to eat again. We did some pictures and one is of me playing vollyball,at the beach with adults. another picture is of TIC the forest behind our house there is naked people doing baths there.another picture is of a school in haiti.  I really miss you. And am excited to see you.

                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                    CT   

Dear Class-
 I miss you so much. Are you having fun? I wish you are here. I did the feeding cleick yesterday. I fed a little girl she was 3. We brot my dog Roxy. I went to the beach Saterday. That was so fun. It had a pool. My gards wife had a baby, he is so tiny. I got to hold him at there house. The house was one room and all it had in it was beds. It was really tiny. Rachels sister is here to. As you can see I am having grate time. 
Love, IS



No comments:

Post a Comment