Monday, May 14, 2012

The Feeding Clinic

Just some pictures from the Feeding Clinic this week.
I love the ladies who cook the food, they do a beautiful job and work so hard.
This week I bought the beans without Roselie, the ladies quickly informed me I had bought "bad beans". Oops. The kids spent a while picking the "bad beans" out of the pile. 
Johnny, sharing the spiritual message.

Some of the kids eating. You know what I love about it, I never hear; she got more, he got his first, his has more sauce, mine is cold, give me more etc, etc. Just respectful, grateful kids. So nice. 

This is always one of my favorite scenes. The big kids helping the little's. I love it!
The fish head Rachel found in her beans and rice. No comment. 

1 comment:

  1. So funny about the fish head :) Speaking of fish sauce - I have scoured the Haitian recipes on the internet and can't find a recipe for the fish sauce anywhere. Any chance you know how it's made?

    ReplyDelete