Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Haitian Mothers Day

Yesterday was Mothers Day in Haiti. I know some Mamas who I am sure are missing their babies on this special day, so here are some pictures to share. Sorry I did not catch all of the children. I will take some more pictures later this week. 
Baby Grace
Baby Nicholas, this is kind of an old picture, but he has not been feeling well.


The O has two new baby girls,  



And this new little girl is doing so much better. 

Baby Giselle

Baby Patrick

Baby Nora


Baby Alex

2 comments:

  1. So precious!!!!! Girls are everywhere right now--here it was boys, boys, boys and now it's quite the opposite! Thank you somuch for the beautiful new photo--what a wonderful Haitian Mother's Day photo! Love her so much! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Whitney! I wish we could give you a gift as precious as you give us when you post these lovely photos of our children. Thank you for the blessing of these :)

    ReplyDelete