Monday, March 12, 2012

Class Notes

Dear class,

How are you? What are you doing? We have done a lot as ordinary. First we went to a pool and danced to ice ice baby. Then my mom took a hilarious photo of TJ sleeping with the cat. Then when we were driving I noticed how much the people like Micky mouse, Dora, and Barney. The only problem is they drawl Micky mouse with sharp teeth. It is so funny. Then we went to a different feeding clinic. They sung a song to us. It was really beautiful. Then I went to were they were cooking and a parent handed me a cute little new born puppy it was as small as my knee. It was so cute. Well that’s what I thought. But when we had to leave the Hatains kicked it. Then our Bishop asked us to build a school. So we went to go look at the land. The people there did not have electricity. It was really cool to see the people that we can serve.They lived up in the mountains where it was nice and cool and where I want to go again. And they had paths down into the jungle, not the kind of jungle you would think of. No tigers, just goats, pigs, turkeys, chickens and cows. Kind of like a farm, they were growing corn. There I found a big seed as big as your stomach! I really miss you and look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Houdini Henwood


Dear Class-

I miss you so much. I am coming to viset in 23 days. How are you doing? I am having a fun time in Haiti. Our Bishop and his wife want us to help them bild a school. It is going to he hard. We went to a nother school to learn how to. It was very cool. They want to bild other stuf too. The next day we went to were we want to build a school. I relly like it. It is verry big and the peple that live by the school really want a school. And maby we are going to bild a day care. I went to a feeding clenic and girls sand and i held a little puppie. He was so cute. We are going to bild a feeding clenic to. I hope you are having fun.
IS

Dear Class-
They have a lot of pictures of characters here. This one is a picture of Mickey Mouse.
The other picture is of my tiny cat, Kinley, sleeping with me. Kinley is so tiny and Kinely is scared of BJ and right no he is holding her very nice.
There was about 60 kids in the Kindergarten and they only had one chalk board and their school was outside. They had yellow uniforms on, they start going to Kindergarten when they are only 3. They stay in Kindergarten until they are 6.
We are thinking about building a school out of cinder blocks. We went to visit another school out of cinder blocks.They have little desks.
Sincerely, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment