Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Class Notes

Dear class, How are you? What are you doing? We have done a lot this week. First we went to the baby house and bathed the baby’s. We threw rocks at the rats that are running everywhere. Then we went on the roof and threw paper airplanes in the fire. Then it was SIANT PATRICKS DAY. We made a leprechaun trap but didn’t catch any. Then we went to the beach. On the way back my mom hit two goats and killed them both. It was so sad I cried.

Sincerely,
CT
Dear Class-
How are you doing are you having fun? I miss you. I am coming home soon. I went to bathe babys. We saw puppies. They were Jennas puppies. We might get one. It is SF Birthey. She is three. We went to the beach. There was a pool. I swam in the pool a lot. I did londry with Roselly. We made a lepercan trap, we did not catch any lepercans they out smarted us. The runed our house.

Au Re Voir
Love, IS

Dear Class-
What are you doing this week? That is SF by the doggies, they are Nathans doggies. They are so little and cute we are maybe going to get a boy and a girl puppies from Nathan and Jenna and Jan and my Mom's friend. I miss you. That was a picture of Nora in the bathtub. They have tiny bathtubs they just use a bucket. Nora is tiny she can fit in a basket. We take Haitian showers with a bucket and a little bucket. That was all the food in the truck at a feeding clinic I saw a guy that ate two plates. We went there yesterday. We still have cake left over from SF Birthday. That was me and Dad at the beach I like Dad a tiny bit more than Mom (mind you Mom is transcribing this note, nice).

Bye Bye-
Sincerely- TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment