Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hiking Today

Today we decided that we wanted to go on a hike. We took a long drive on a crappy road, shocker I know, up to a beautiful place in the mountains. It was really foggy and actually a little chilly. I was glad I had sweatshirts for the babies.
The scenery was beautiful and the people we equally as beautiful. I wanted to share some of the pictures.
It is a farming community and today with the thick fog it was absolutely beautiful.

I will never get over the baskets on the head thing here. I love the look of it.

Some of the people...

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos, Whitney! I can only imagine how refreshing it was to be in the country with such amazing scenery. Especially with such a tough week/weekend as you have had! I hope the power thing gets figured out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures. Beautiful, especially the portraits of the children.

    ReplyDelete