Friday, March 2, 2012

Potty Training in Haiti

I have to say this is the best place ever to potty train a kid. The floors are all tile, someone else does the laundry, and everywhere I go there are people using the bathroom in public anyway. I wish all 3 of the babies were ready. So today I hear BJ yell "Mom, I go poop now" Only it sounds like he is outside. So I go look and sure enough he has used the bathroom in the bushes outside. CT was disgusted and said "That is only where the dog poops Mom, what is wrong with that kid?" He has actually been our quickest learner which is good because I think the next 2 are going to make me wonder why I chose to be a mother again :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know mine aren't the only children who do that ;) It was great to talk to my little BJ, miss that kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of funny that he chooses to go outside versus in a toilet. Hey, whatever works!

    ReplyDelete