Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

Happy Fathers Day to some of the best fathers, whom we get to claim as our own. 

The kids worked all morning on a banner for Justin, well and you too Dean (Velo's Dad).
It was a great arts and craft morning for us.  
I even let Roxy put her paw print on the banner. And yes you are seeing that right her paws are as big as my hands.

To the best father of her children a girl could ask for. 
It is only fitting that we had an extra in this pictures as he truly has been a father to the fatherless. 
Don't mind the fact that the children are in their PJ's and all looking like orphans. 
I did not say he dressed them well, just cared for the well.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big all the kids look in this pic, they're so tall. I sure miss the kiddos and you of course!

    ReplyDelete