Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Orphanage Today

The whole clan (well most of the clan) a few were napping etc. 

I am starting to feel really anxious about leaving these babies. 
Not because I do not think they will be cared for because they will.
Not because I worry about the homes they are going to, they are all great homes.
Really only for very selfish reasons. I love these babies. So many of them have nestled a special place in my heart and I will miss kissing their sweet faces on a regular basis.

I tried to get a better picture of baby Nora and I today, so I gave IS the camera. So, sorry there are a lot of pictures of me today.
Baby Giselle, who is going home really soon. I am so excited for her.
I had to sneak some kisses in.

Nora & I

Just the girls. Giselle, Grace and I.
This truly is my happy place. 

Alex with the new nanny working on his walking.

Grace, using IS's recorder. I think she is going to be musical.

Just the boys. Patrick, Alex and Lens (a new and very malnourished little boy) 
For you medical people out there his H&H were 8.4/21. Whoa!

I have kind of a tender heart for Giselle today.

IS with another new baby. 

This little one sleeping in a drawer just cracked me up. 

Nora smiles, I love how happy and endearing this sweet baby is. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these, Whitney. I am sure they will notice the absence of you and your little helpers coming to love on them as well! And you know that those of us in contact with you will keep you updated as to how they are doing once home. You have become such a treasured link between us and them - it will never be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all getting so big! I wish I could come back and see them all again :(

    ReplyDelete