Monday, June 25, 2012

Quote of the Day

We walked by a really noisy rooster this morning on our walk. BT quickly noted "Hey Mom, that chickens barking."

When the guys were here looking at the car the other day. BJ bellied up and looked over the hood then looked confused at the mechanic and said "Why you put the generator in our car?" I guess it does look like a generator, kind of odd my 3 year old even knows what a generator is and the creole word too (delco). 

During Primary, which is held in our home in English, last night Justin asked when is a good time to repent, TJ in all seriousness said "Um, I think that is something you do when you are like 12." Guess we better get back to 'real primary', we miss you Lowreys!

Also, IS broke my heart the other day when suddenly out of the blue, she refused to wear her Disney Princess shirt, stating "Mom, I hate princesses." I tried not to act shocked and cry when I asked her since when, she said "since I turned 8 Mom, princesses are for babies and I am not a baby."  Is this how the independence starts? 

1 comment:

  1. I know...I saw that picture of IS and thought how grown up she looked. She is a beauty and such a good, good girl!

    ReplyDelete