Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Orphanage Today

Lately, I have been really bad about taking pictures at the O. I tried to make up for some missed ones when I brought Adrah today. 
Baby Abi
 A new little girl feeding a new little boy
 Baby Nora
 Another new little boy, this one has some major red skin/hair. But, I am sure within weeks Rachel will have him all fixed up
 Patrick, who is a full time walker now
 Alex, who is learning to be a great walker
 Adrah with baby Whitney
 This is one of the new nannies who is helping Alex and Patrick walk. It is good to see them out playing with them. 

1 comment:

  1. So many new faces, Whitney! Thank you as always for the new photo of Nora--she just radiates a little girl who needs to come home to me. I miss her so much. When will I see this lovely photo of the two of you together???? : )

    Praying for health for all of these children--sounds like Rachel had a hard week in the hospital with one of the newest ones. Is she doing better now?

    What ever will we do when you are no longer in Haiti???

    Thank you! Angie

    ReplyDelete