Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Missing Hannah

 I am really struggling with the "when Gods will is not your will" problem around here. I have been really lucky in my life that a lot of the choices I have wanted to make have been ones I felt God wanted me to make. Don't get me wrong not all of them have been that way. And just like in those circumstances I know t God will pull me though this too and show me the better way. 
But for right now, I miss this baby so much it hurts. Literally hurts. We have cared for lots of babies here, but none who has buried their little selves into our hearts. 
We miss you baby girl and we hope that you are going to a great family!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry Whit...love you! I too hope she is as loved and taken care of somewhere else as I know you did at your home!

    ReplyDelete