Monday, February 20, 2012

Class Notes

Notes to their school classes-

Dear class,

How are you? Is class good? What do you have to learn about? We have done a ton of stuff this week. Like it was my brothers birthday. We also went to the feeding clinic. They had the same things beans and rice, sausage and a vitamen .they made bracelets. Then we went to indigo there was a buffe that you could eat all you want for free. It was awesome. I miss you so much.

Sincerely

Houdini

Somehow we missed IS this week.


I miss you. I don't want to come home, I want you to come here. We went to a new beach called Indigo and we saw green fish. We saw a naked man and a bunch of naked babies onthe way home from Indigo. I had my Birthday I got a turtle and a machete. I had a really good cake we lit all 6 matches because we did not have candles. My Aunt Katie came to visit. We made braclets at the feeding clinic this week. Sincerely, TJ

Notes to their church classes-

Church is really different everybody speaks French or Creole. The Sacrament is in French and the talking is in French. Everything else is incredible. You can really feel the spirit. They sing really fast and the people there are all black. It is about 3 miles from our house. It starts at 6am and finishes at 9am.
Sincerely, CT

Dear Class-
Church is very fun. I was going to go to primary today but we woke up late because the power was out again and it was still very dark. So we did not. My Mom is the Piano player. It is very small. Baby's just walk around. It is weird. The piano is very quiet, but the do have a microphone and it is loud and working. Everybody wears nice clothes. As you can see church is great.
Love, IS

Church is different from Colorado church because it is smaller, it is made of cinder blocks, and all the people here are black. We were squished today because lots of extra people were on our seats. I hope I see you next Sunday.
Love, TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment