Monday, February 27, 2012

Class Notes

(I forgot to post last weeks notes, so scroll back if you want to see them)


Dear class,

How are you? Is school good? What are you learning about? My Aunt Katie left and its 3 days after my b day[February 23]. I’m at church ad I can feel the spirit so strongly in these people. Right now were singing Hymn #3. In Creole it’s called Vivons Ce Bonheur. Aww, a cute baby just walked by. Alright now what I have done this week, after my Aunt Katie left, my grandparents came and we went to a hotel called Moulin Sur Mer. Here are the 3 funniest things: 1st we went canoeing in the ocean and Breckin threw his crock in the ocean. 2nd when we went canoeing BJ shouted “I’m freaking out.”3rd TJ told BJ the deep blue sea swallowed his shoe. I really wish you could be here.

Sincerely, CT


Dear Class,

I am having a grate time. My Aunt Kaitlyn left and my Grandma and Grandpa came. I got some presents. We went to a beach for 3 days that was verry fun. We went to Fort Jacques there was a pond they took bathes and drank it. It was 16 feed verry deep. There was a lot of dark rooms. We went to an orphanage that was relly fun.
Love, Izzy



Hi, I miss you, I am coming back in 40 days.
I got a cool wood turtle that has a top that is wood and I put my key in it and a wood machete for my b-day from Haiti.
The rhino beetle we had for a pet, but Roselie dumped it out. Then we caught a leaf bug, but we let it go.
That is what our car looks like. It is like a truck and it is a beast to turn around. That is our only car.
The picture of my by the tunnel, was an army tunnel and soon I am going to send you a picture of BJ by the army door.
The other picture is a view from the top of Fort Jacques. It is a view of the prettiest sky in Haiti.
I went to the beach for like 3 days. I had a shower, it was the first one I had since I was in Haiti.
Soon I am going to send you a picture of the sunset.
Bye Bye-
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment