Monday, February 6, 2012

Class Notes

Dear, Class sava[how are you]?is school getting harder?Im learning a
lot of French and Creole. Creole is really hard but French is easy.
What do you do at recess. When I come back I’ll do the most amazing
escape yet from ropes, handcuffs , and my straightjacket. hope Your
doing good. we have done a lot of stuff this weekend. we went to one
of the best hotels for a swim. The food was tremendous. Rachel came on
Saturday. She is really nice. She knows a ton of French and creole.
Sincerely,
HOUDINI

dear class
How is school? we went to top of the montin. we went to the feeding
clenic with my friend Jenna and Nathen .we went to a very nice
swimming pool .it was very fun .
Love IS

Dear Class-
We went to the nicest place in Haiti called the Karibe Hotel. We went
swimming.and ate American food. We went to the feeding clinic. I
played soccer. It was a dirty soccer game. We went on like a 2 hour
drive. It was on top of the mountain. I was so scared. Our tires were
like hanging off the road the whole time.
I miss you-
TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment