Thursday, January 19, 2012

And the Rains came in

Tonight it started raining for the first time since we have been in Haiti. It came in so quickly I was not even able to get all the laundry that was hung out to dry 2 days ago. Luckily most of it was in.
CT said "what is that noise?" I told him the rain he said "No way, it can rain that hard!"

BJ said "Shut da window dat rain noxious" I asked him if he meant obnoxious he said "dat what I say. Noxious"

All I can think of is all the people I know who are around us right now without a roof over their head. I am sitting here in this house with a sick feeling in my stomach feeling really guilty!

1 comment:

  1. As I told you earlier...I am feeling more and more grateful for what I have and realizing I have no reason to complain about the great things in my life. I am trying to live vicariously through you ;)

    ReplyDelete