Friday, January 13, 2012

New Friends

The kids have already made some friends here. One family from Indiana lives within easy walking distance. The other one from Texas lives down a little closer to PAP. We will be right in between when we move and will have to make an effort to keep getting the kids together. We feel really blessed to have met these two families and for the kids to have bonded so quickly. I love both of these women, Elizabeth and Audrey, who are both women of God. I feel less lonely here missing my friends and ward at home. The Sunday before we left I was able to share my testimony briefly to the women in our ward. As I looked around the room I felt such a love for them and was again amazed at these women. I have learned too much from each of them and their examples and I can only hope to have the same experience here. I have no doubt after only living here for a week that I am surrounded by amazing women and I am anxious to get to know some more.
IS and her new friend...


CT, TJ and some of their new friends. TJ has one his age who was missing from the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the kids have already found friends. That will help make them feel at home I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they found some friends...glad you are too. You always make friends because you are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see the kids making friends. They will make great memories.

    ReplyDelete