Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Notes to their classes

The kids are each going to try and write a note to their classes each week. This week they were short and included pictures that are on the blog.


Dear class, I miss you already. So far I have caught 3 lizards and seen about 25
lizards.When we were driving home from the airport, I saw a lock store with about
400 locks and 800 keys! Also, when we were driving home from the airport I saw a
fallen down building and BJ made such a big deal about it. Today I saw a
girl police officer.This is a picture of her.
Sincerely-
CT
aka Houdini


Dear class, I miss you all ready. There is a lot of damage. I went to a
petting zoo. There is a picture of me and my brothers and my driver Vlad. As you
can see, I am having a great time.
Love IS


"Ms.Lee-
Thank you for being my teacher. I miss you. I hope you don't get sick. I
hope you will miss me. I like you.
I hope you like the pictures of a building falling down, me and Vlad and IS
and CT, and me by our house gate.
I miss you.
Sincerely, TJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment