Monday, January 16, 2012

Class Notes

I forgot today was a holiday and the kids sent notes to their classes.

dear class,how big was the snowstorm?It has been really hot here.I eve
forgot all about snow it is so hot here. Yesterday we went to a
orphanage there were fifteen baby's that were so cute.Also yesterday a
tiny lizard bit me on the finger!OUCH!!Don't think i'm not doing any
school work because i am.Are new house is giant it has a bunch of
locked boxes to lock my strait jacket,handcuff, and all that good
stuff. I wish you were here.As you can see i'm having the time of my
life.
your friend,
CT

Dear Class
Haiti is great. I wish you were here. I went to an orphanage and I
held a qute little babby.We are moving to a new house today .It is a
grate house .As you can see I am having a grate time .Love IS

Ms. Lee & Class-
Here is a picture a boy from the orphanage, he looks like Spencer. I
miss you. I hope you have a good week. It is steaming hot. It has not
rained. I hope you like the picture. The road to get to our new house
is very bumpy. I miss you. I hope you have a fun time with your full
day kindies.
Sincerely, TJ

1 comment:

  1. So glad he is having the time of his life :) Such cute kids, I love them!

    ReplyDelete