Monday, January 30, 2012

Who will be First?

It had to happen sooner or later. Someone was bound to get sick. I just did not think it would be me first. After lunch I was hit with a sudden and violent case of the stomach flu. I think it was probably because we have only had power 2 of the last 24 hours and I still ate some ranch out of the fridge. Not my smartest move.
I feel better now though so I'm pretty sure it is not Cholera :) And if anyone had to be sick I am SO glad it was me. I make it in the toilet every time!
My favorite part is when the dog was jumping in my face as I was laying on the couch, BJ came over and grabbed her and said "No, no Tally Mommy is sick, very sick. Don't bite her." Then he carted her away as only a 2 year old can with a puppy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hope you are feeling better soon and that's all it was, bad food. BJ is so funny. I sure miss his little voice and the funny things he says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it doesn't go through everyone! What is happening to you a DOG AND CAT!?! They both look adorable. I love all the pictures with IS surrounded by all the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hope you are feeling better and that no one else will get it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete