Monday, January 23, 2012

Class Notes

Dear Class-
We have done a lot in Haiti. Here is the things that really stuck out.One time a kid that looked like he was 11 came up to my Mom and shouted something weird in Creole. I miss you guys a lot. My
brother saw a tarantula. Also we got a puppy. Her name is Tally. She is really, really cute. She is a black lab. We went on a walk yesterday I offered to carry a bucket for somebody. It was a Haitian lady. It was getting really heavy in my hand so I put it on my head it was harder than it looks. We have to take a Haitian shower here. I'll explain how it is done. You a heat a bucket of water over the stove, you grab a smaller bucket, put it in the big bucket and pour that on your head. I'm going to teach our dog how to get out of handcuffs or at least try. I have a locked box in my room it is where I keep all the good stuff, like my handcuffs. Clearly you see I have had an awesome time in Haiti.
Sincerely- Houdini
P.S. there is a soccer feild by our house every once in a while we watch the kids play.

Dear Class-
My family bought a puppy her name is Tally. Tally's read name is Talkeetna. I miss you so much. We have a big house for Haiti. We are buying a cat to eat the mice around our house. My brother found a dead tarantula, it is by my sisters foot in the picture. I got a bug bite bigger than a penny. I have been to the orphanage 3 times, I got to hold lots of cute babies. As you can see I am having a fun time.How is school going? Is it still snowing?
Love, IS

Dear Ms.Lee and full day kindies-
You know the picture with the tarantula, I found the tarantula. Wecaught a lot of lizards. The car ride to my house is VERY bumpy, and when I ride in the back I don't even have a seat belt. In the
front I do. There are three couches at my house and some pictures. Our house is big, we have a fun back yard. This is a picture of the view from my house. We got a new dog, her name is Talkeetna, we call her Tally. We can't undertand their church. We go to a lot of orphanages, I like
the orphanages.
Sincerely-TJ

1 comment:

  1. I am going to start reading these letters to S&T and showing them this blog....awesome!

    ReplyDelete